We redefined a sock for the backcountry in key technical areas:
1. Silicon Ankle Locks: strategically placed bonded silicone strips across the rear of the ankle, eliminating foot slip and avoiding the infamous anxious sock-bunch.
2. Silicone Cuff: once we started playing with silicone we immediately fell in love with it and went a step further, adding a silicone ring to the top cuff below the knee. Keeping socks standing tall, without claiming hairs, so you can break trail without your socks going flaccid.
3. Toe Box Cushioning: packing more cushion into this high-impact area making for a more comfortable experience with extra warmth over the foot fingers.
4. Shin Compression Area: we combined the thinking of a sports compression sleeve and a sock together in one. By adding slight compression to the shin & calf areas, helping to manage lactic-induced fatigue.
5. Mesh Ventilation: we developed a new mesh ventilation zone to increase breathability across the top of the foot, allowing cushioning to stay where it's needed on the base and toe, while letting moisture and steam release from the top of the foot.
These features and new technology have revolutionised comfort for any backcountry touring mission.
Free shipping on all orders over $79
All orders are shipped via a trackable courier
DEFINITIVE FIT SYSTEM™ - A BETTER FIT
Elastics & strategic stitching provide targeted support in all the key areas:
To make its secure and snug, no wrinkles or bunching.
Precision fit for those twists and turns all day long.
Extra comfort in this high friction area, also minimising heel lift.
Moulds to your foot every time you put the socks on.
My last pair of Le Bent snow socks lasted 8 years, Amazing customer service and fast shipping What more can you ask for?
Attention to detail. Quality fabrics. Comfortability Cannot ask for much more!!! Bent life! 5 stars
My first day with the new socks and it was noticeable. I'm a funds low, high stoke skier with old boots and probably packed out liners, so I've been used to some heal slippage. Who isn't, right??? Gotta say, my foot stayed solid in the liner and the only movement I experienced was when I got in the back seat on the steeps, hit a pocked of wind drift and face planted my way out of the heel of my binding. I'm a first timer having the added compression zone around my calf. It was great and most noticeable in my recovery the next day!!!! Thanks Lé Bent and Cody!!! Share the stoke, Eddie
|ADULT||US Men||US Women / AU Women||Euro||UK / AU Men|
|Chest||24-25||25.5-26.5||27-28||28.5 - 30|
|Waist||22-22.5||23-24||24.5-25||25.5 - 26.5|
|Height||42-48||48-54||54-57||57 - 60|
|Weight (lbs)||42-49||49-59||59-75||75 - 89|
|UNISEX Inches||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large|
|Width||7.5"||7.5" - 8"||8" - 8.5"||8.5" - 9"|
|UNISEX CMs||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large|