This is version 2.0 of our world first, award winning, specific backcountry sock… but with a mighty twist! Pow(d)er couple Elyse Saugstad and Cody Townsend have spent years dominating burly lines and big mountain feats. Then after Cody spent several years detailing what would be required to make the best backcountry sock possible, so we stepped in to help make it possible. Along with our unique merino blend, technical know-how and Cody’s vision, this sock was built for the way up to send on the way down.
The Elyse Saugstad Pro Series has exactly the same technical features as the Cody Townsend Pro Series, with Elyse putting her mark on it by adjusting the sizing to be a more women’s specific fit. Slightly shorter in the foot length and leg of the sock. And finally, a stunning aesthetic which speaks to the mountains we play in.
Sorry Cody, you're not the only one who can take the crown on burly lines and big mountain feats in a darn-comfortable sock... you'll have to share that one with your wife!
1. Silicon Ankle Locks: strategically placed bonded silicone strips across the rear of the ankle, eliminating foot slip and avoiding the infamous anxious sock-bunch.
2. Silicone Cuff: once we started playing with silicone we immediately fell in love with it and went a step further, adding a silicone ring to the top cuff below the knee. Keeping socks standing tall, without claiming hairs, so you can break trail without your socks going flaccid.
3. Toe Box Cushioning: packing more cushion into this high-impact area making for a more comfortable experience with extra warmth over the foot fingers.
4. Shin Compression Area: we combined the thinking of a sports compression sleeve and a sock together in one. By adding slight compression to the shin & calf areas, helping to manage lactic-induced fatigue.
5. Mesh Ventilation: we developed a new mesh ventilation zone to increase breathability across the top of the foot, allowing cushioning to stay where it's needed on the base and toe, while letting moisture and steam release from the top of the foot.
These features and new technology have revolutionised comfort for any backcountry touring mission. Allowing your boots to do what they were built for.
Free shipping on all orders over $79
All orders are shipped via a trackable courier
DEFINITIVE FIT SYSTEM™ - A BETTER FIT
Elastics & strategic stitching provide targeted support in all the key areas:
SILICONE SOCK LOCK + STAY UP CUFF
Thoughtfully placed internal silicon grip and 360º cuff so they stay up all day.
SILICONE HEEL LOCK
No-slip silicone grips on the heel to keep your foot locked in place.
MESH BREATHABILITY ZONE
For maximum moisture wicking and temperature control.
TOE CUSHIONING + GHOST SEAM
Additional padding for your foot fingers, keeping them snug with zero annoying rub.
SEMI COMPRESSION ZONE
Semi compression in the calf & shin area to aid in recovery after hours breaking trail.
Only just discovered Le Bent, I'm so glad I did because these socks are heaven to ski in. Super firm around my skinny ankles, finally no blisters or wrinkles as these stay up!
Ski socks have really made a difference, I highly recommend!
I have a pair of the Cody Townsend models and wore them all last season, they are still in great shape. Especially for being my favorite socks (I wear them way more than other brands). Had to get the Elyse model because they are just so beautiful. Best thing about these Bad Larrys is the fit, comfort, and warmth. I often have blister problems while backcountry touring and these are far superior to other brands of socks I've tried. They stay in place and keep my feet warm, even though I tend to sweat quite a bit more when rambling in an uphill direction. Took my Cody pair to BC and Japan when it was FRIGGGGGIIDDDD out and these were the only socks that didn't make my feet feel like screaming barfies. Wonderful, highly recommend these ski socks for both resort and alpine touring. There is just something to be said about an AWESOME set of ski socks. It really *CAN* make your day on the slope so much better.
|ADULT||US Men||US Women / AU Women||Euro||UK / AU Men|
|Chest||24-25||25.5-26.5||27-28||28.5 - 30|
|Waist||22-22.5||23-24||24.5-25||25.5 - 26.5|
|Height||42-48||48-54||54-57||57 - 60|
|Weight (lbs)||42-49||49-59||59-75||75 - 89|
|UNISEX Inches||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large|
|Width||7.5"||7.5" - 8"||8" - 8.5"||8.5" - 9"|
|UNISEX CMs||Extra Small||Small||Medium||Large|